The webinar displays in a web browser window, no need to download an external app like Zoom. Typically it just works, but if there are issues it’s usually because:
To avoid problems, we recommend:
1. If you are a speaker on the webinar, it's best if you make sure your correct camera and microphone are selected in your computer's operating system (Windows, MacOS, etc.) before you join the webinar.
2. Click the webinar link you were given to open it in a web browser.
3. Click the Join the room button.
4. Enter your name and click the Join button.
5. Click the Request access button.
6. Wait a moment for the host to grant access.
7. When access is granted, click the Join the room button again.
8. If your browser asks permission to access the camera and/or microphone, click Allow.
9. Click on the red mic and camera icons at the top of your screen to turn them on. They should turn green when on.
10. If the mic or camera won't turn on, click the gear icon at the top right of your screen, select Audio and Video, and click on the camera or microphone field to set the correct device. If it still won't work, check your browser prefs for mic and camera blocking. Here's how for popular browsers.
11. If you'd like to change your name from what you entered when you joined, click the gear icon at the top right of your screen, select Participation, enter your name, and click save.
12. If you're not a speaker and are viewing the event only, you'll see this at the top of your browser window.
12. If you'd like to access chat, click the icon at the top left of your screen.
13. Type your chat message in the field at the bottom of the chat pane and hit Enter on your keyboard.
has been added successfully to your wishlist.×