Vegetable glycerin is an extremely effective medium to hold iodine. One of the primary benefits of vegetable glycerin based
nascent iodine is that it takes advantage of iodine’s ability to hold an electromagnetic charge. Using a proprietary process,
a mixture of glycerol-iodine is “blasted” with a pressure sensitive, high-energy, thermodynamic, electro-sound pulse — similar
to a “sonic boom." This breaks the diatomic bond of the iodine and each atom retains an electron, giving it an electromagnetic charge.
No Dilution or Risk of Cross Contamination
Manufacturers of alcohol-based iodine products recommend adding the drops to water before ingesting. This can be dangerous
if distilled water is not used because most water contains chlorine or fluoride — halogens that fight iodine for absorption by
the thyroid. Detoxadine contains only glycerin and elemental iodine which can be taken orally undiluted.
Intended for human and animal use as a daily, dietary supplement, the nascent iodine in Detoxadine® is an important part of
sound metabolic, cardiovascular, liver, bone and central nervous system health. Iodine is the mineral basis of the HPT
(Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Thyroid) Axis, and many believe that the HPT Axis is the underlying basis of the HPA
(Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Adrenal) Axis. Proper thyroid and endocrine function are absolutely necessary for the body to perform
at the peak of health.
The Top 5 Reasons People Need Nascent Iodine
- Iodine is an essential mineral that supports thyroid health, the immune system, the central nervous system, and metabolic well-being.
- The body is able to absorb and utilize nascent iodine easier and better than other forms of iodine.
- Nascent iodine supports healthy iodine levels.
- Nascent iodine supports healthy hormone levels.
- Nascent iodine promotes insulin sensitivity and normal blood sugar.
Shocking Statistics About Iodine
- According to the World Health Organization's Department of Nutrition for Health and Development, iodine deficiency is a
public health problem in 54 countries.
- The CDC states that iodine deficiency is one of the four major deficiency diseases in the world (but, fortunately,
the easiest to correct).
- The 2013 USGS iodine commodity summary warns that there are no comparable substitutes for iodine.
- Information published by UNICEF notes that iodine deficiency is the most avoidable cause of stunted physical and
What are the Health Benefits of Nascent Iodine?
- Proper iodine levels provide major support against immune problems and environmental and dietary toxins
- Supports thyroid health
- Protects against the harmful effects of radiation exposure
- Balances iodine levels in children
- Improved thinking and reduced "brain fog"
- Improved breast milk production and quality
- Detoxifies toxic halogens like bromides, fluoride, and chlorine
- Detoxifies mercury and lead
The Accurate Facts Regarding the Medicinal Use of Glycerin. Beyond Balance, Inc.
James W. Lawrie, Ph.D.
Glycerol and the Glycols. Production, Properties, and Analyses.
Hartshorne, Henry, A.M., M.D.
A Monograph on Glycerin and Its Uses. J.B. Lippincott & Co. 1865.
Texas A&M University.
A Toxic Substance—Alcohol.
Oxford University Cancer Epidemiology Unit.
13,000 cancers each year down to drinking.
Alcohol impairs the body’s ability to fight off viral infection.
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Alcohol Metabolism: An Update. Number 72, July 2007.
Prof David J Nutt, Leslie A King PhD, Lawrence D Phillips PhD.
Drug harms in the UK: a multicriteria decision analysis. The Lancet, Volume 376, Issue 9752, Pages 1558 – 1565, 6 November