Contact Fresh And Alive
Our customer contact information and service hours are to the right.
Please read our return instructions first on our Policies page, then contact us by email or phone for instructions on where to return your purchase. Since different products ship from different locations, we need to give you the correct return address to avoid any additional shipping/restocking fees.
For interviews/speaking requests, or media inquiries, please see our Press Kit page. If you'd like to have Ken Rohla come speak in your area or hold a phone teleseminar or online webinar for your group, contact us at the phone or email address to the right and we can discuss options.
See our newsletter page to subscribe to our email list.
Contacting Ken Rohla
We receive too many requests to speak with Ken Rohla to honor them all, however, you may contact us and we can discuss options to get you in touch. The best way to personally connect with Ken is by visiting him at one of his live events. See our events page for upcoming events. For live online events where you may interact with Ken, join our private membership site (one-time $5 fee) or get on our newsletter email list to be notified of live events.
Unfortunately Ken Rohla is too busy working on projects to benefit humanity and travels too much to perform consultations. If you need help with a health issue, we recommend contacting one of the practitioners on our Services page.
Products that we manufacture are offered at wholesale cost to retailers with a valid sales permit ID for the purpose of resale only. (See a list of our products available for resale here.) We do not wholesale products from other manufacturers, please contact the respective manufacturers if you would like to sell their products. If you would like to be a reseller of our products, please complete our online wholesale account application. Also download, print, sign, and return our paper wholesale distributor agreement at http://wholesaleapp.freshandalive.com. A customer service rep will contact you shortly afterward.
Web Site Issues
If you have issues with our web site functionality, feel free to contact us and we'll look into it. However, most often issues are caused by one of these common sources:
- Privacy browsers like Avast, Brave, Bromite, Duck Duck Go, Epic, TOR, etc. are notorious for breaking web site functionality.
- Browser cache or history issues.
- Browser ad blocker plugins.
- Browser security plugins or operating system security software.
- Cell phone issues.
- Disabling cookies in your web browser.
- Clear your browser history and cache. Here's how on Windows, Mac OS, Android, and Apple iPhone.
- Disable ad blocker and security plugins. Here's how for some common browsers.
- Switch to a non-privacy browser like Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Samsung Internet.
- Reboot your computer or phone. Sometimes memory gets fragmented which can cause all sorts of issues.
- Temporarily disable operating system security software. This typically is not an issue, so use it as a last resort.
- Use a computer instead of a phone. Cell phones are notorious for browser issues, and why blast yourself with microwave radiation anyway?
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
To improve the security of your browsing in general, we also recommend to set your browser settings to clear cookies, history, and cache each time you close the browser.
We receive many requests to forward or share information about worthwhile events, products, and services with our mailing lists. We cannot honor such requests. We do not have the resources to promote others products or services, and there are so many worthwhile ones, it would be unfair to pick and choose. Also, we only share information with our lists that Ken Rohla has personal experience with and can recommend. If you would like Ken to be involved with your event or evaluate your product or service, you are welcome to contact us.