No Interest Financing if Paid in Full Within 6 MonthsPayPal Credit is only offered to customers in the United States.
- Make payments anytime during the first six months, with no interest, and no monthly payment deadlines.
- You'll receive email reminders to let you know when your monthly statement is available online.
- Avoid interest by paying your purchase balance in full by the end of the six months promotional period. If the purchase balance is not paid in full within six months, you will have monthly payment deadlines, and interest (currently 25.74% annual percentage rate) will be charged to your account from the purchase date.
- A minimum monthly payment is required, the amount is determined by PayPal.
See PayPal Credit's Terms and Conditions page for more details.
PayPal Credit® is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Synchrony Bank, Stamford, Connecticut and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence.
Promotional offers may not be available for purchases made on a mobile device.
How To Purchase With PayPal Credit
- Spend at least $99.
- During checkout, select the PayPal Credit checkout button.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, select "Create an Account"
Once your have created your account you can then apply in seconds for a line of credit using PayPal's instant verification.
- If you do have a PayPal account, enter your credentials and select Log in to PayPal to use PayPal Credit.
If you already have a PayPal Credit line of credit, you can select it and complete your purchase. If PayPal Credit is not the default option, you can select "Change" and choose your payment method to PayPal Credit.
Avoid Interest Charges
- Watch for your statement each month or view your account information online at any time to stay on top of your purchases and make payments.
- Pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date on your statement.
- Take advantage of promotional financing on multiple purchases up to your available credit line and we'll help you keep track of when each promotional balance is due.
Your Money, Your Choice
- If you'd like more than six months to pay, interest will accumulate at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 25.74% starting from the date of this purchase.
- The accumulated or "deferred" interest will be added to your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires, if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available on your statement and online - so you can stay informed along the way.
If approved, Synchrony Bank will extend credit to you for the amount financed to pay for your purchase. Synchrony Bank will pay the merchant on your behalf for the purchase.
PayPal Credit is trusted by millions of customers and accepted at thousands of stores.
The Benefits of PayPal Credit:
Gain flexibility and control.
Pay now or later – the choice is yours.
Easily manage purchases.
View purchases on your monthly statement -
or online, at any time.
Checkout is faster.
No credit card required.
It's safer - and more secure.
Eligible purchases are backed by PayPal purchase protection. (See eligibility.)
- You'll start with an available credit line of at least $250. Not too much, not too little — just what you need. See FAQ below.
- The annual percentage rate (APR) is 25.74% and the minimum interest charge is $2.00. See PayPal Credit's detailed Terms and Conditions.
- If you happen to pay late, you could receive a late fee of up to $38. See FAQ below.
How do I start using PayPal Credit?
Simply select PayPal Credit as your payment choice during checkout. You'll give your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, accept the terms, and you're done. Approval takes only seconds. And here's the cool thing: once you've started using PayPal Credit, you'll also see it as a payment option when you log in to PayPal during checkout.
How do I pay for my PayPal Credit purchases?
You’ll receive monthly statements and can choose to pay in full or over time (interest charges may apply). At any time you can choose to make a one time payment or schedule automatic payments towards your balance due from either your PayPal balance or your linked bank account conveniently on PayPal.com. Learn more about making a payment.
Are PayPal Credit and PayPal the same company?
PayPal Credit was acquired by PayPal in November 2008. The two services are now fully integrated.
How does PayPal Credit work with PayPal?
The next time you check out with PayPal, simply select PayPal Credit as your funding source. A window will appear on your screen asking for your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. Approval takes only seconds. Once approved, PayPal Credit will automatically be added to your PayPal account.
How does the "No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months" offer work?
Make no payments for 6 months. You will receive monthly statements and can make payments at any time. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed Interest. If you do not pay in full, Interest will be billed from the date of purchase.
Is there an annual fee to use PayPal Credit?
No. There is no annual fee for using PayPal Credit.
What is the Annual Percentage Rate?
The annual percentage rate is 25.74%. The minimum finance charge is $2.00. Of course, you can choose to pay your entire balance by the payment due date and avoid interest charges.
If I pay late, will there be a fee?
If a minimum payment is not received by your payment due date (found on your statement), you will be charged a late fee in the amount of the missed payment, up to $27 the first time you are late. Subsequent late payments will be charged a late fee up to $38.
Does PayPal Credit protect me from liability for unauthorized charges?
Yes, PayPal Credit provides "zero fraud liability" protection; the same protection provided by most major credit cards. This means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges. And your identity is validated with top-of-mind information such as birth date and the last 4 digits of your social security number. This means there is no account number that can be lost or stolen.
Do I have a credit line and how much is it?
Yes you do. Here's how it works: after you've been approved, Synchrony Bank will open a PayPal Credit account with a credit line equal to the amount of your purchase or $250, whichever is greater.
You can continue using PayPal Credit to make purchases. If those purchases cause your outstanding balance to exceed your credit line, then you will be evaluated for a credit line increase. This evaluation happens seamlessly during the checkout process. You don't need to do a thing. Best of all, your checkout won't be slowed down.
Here's an example of how this works:
- If your first purchase using PayPal Credit is $150, your initial credit line will be $250.
- If you make another purchase for $300 before your bill is paid, PayPal Credit will determine during checkout if your credit line can be adjusted to $450.
- If you then pay $350 toward your first bill, you will have $350 remaining on your credit line. If you want to make another purchase using PayPal Credit for more than $350, PayPal Credit will determine during checkout if your credit line can be adjusted again.
You can always continue to make additional purchases up to your outstanding credit line, and we will consider increasing your credit line when your purchase goes above it.
What does "Subject to Credit Approval" mean?
Synchrony Bank will review and consider your credit report and other credit related information prior to opening your account and establishing your credit line. This process happens in a matter of seconds as part of the PayPal Credit application process.
Do you review my credit report every time I make a purchase?
No. A credit report is only reviewed when you apply for PayPal Credit. Periodically, we'll obtain updates of your report, but these updates have no impact on your credit score.
How do I increase my credit line with PayPal Credit?
We don't accept individual requests to increase credit line amounts. If you try to make a purchase that would cause your outstanding balance to be above your credit line, we may evaluate your account for a Credit Line increase. We may also, in certain cases, allow you to complete a purchase that would cause your outstanding balance to be above your credit line without evaluating your account for a credit line increase. This process happens seamlessly during checkout and doesn't slow down the checkout process. If you attempted a purchase that would cause your outstanding balance to be above your credit line and your credit line wasn't increased, you might want to verify that you’ve provided us with your most up to date income. Provide/Update your income after taxes.
Where else can I use PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is available at thousands of online stores. You can also find deals from other merchants.